What Is It?
High Capacity Li-Ion 2200 mAH Rechargeable Battery for Bendix King Radios. Battery must be charged with a rapid rate charger.
- Bendix King DPH models including command series radios
- Bendix King GPH models including command series radios
- Bendix King EPH models
- Bendix King LPH & KX99 Models
- CHDPHDTRE1B Rapid Rate Desktop Charger - black
- CHDPHDTRE1B Rapid Rate Desktop Charger - red
- CHDPHVC9R1BE Rapid Rate vehicle Charger - black
- CHDPHVC9R1R Rapid Rate vehicle Charger - red
- CHDPHDT9R1R Rapid Rate Desktop Charger - red
- Any BadAss or 49er Communications Multibay charger
- Any BK Radio Rapid Rate charger
Why You Need This:
Li-Ion Batteries are the same size as the Ni-Cad batteries that used to be common use, but they are much lighter weight. Saving weight on what you have to carry out on a fire is very important for those long shifts on a fire. Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries are longer lasting then the Ni-Cad or NiMH batteries of the past.