What Is It?
W&W 3 Bay Battery Conditioner/Analyzer The Analyzer VI battery analyzer is more than a programmable power supply to charge and discharge batteries. This Analyzer assesses the condition of a battery and provides intelligence to safely service them. Condition existing batteries to maximize battery life and analyze remaining battery life for your batteries all in one place. In order to erase and prevent the memory effect of Ni-Cd battery packs, W&W Analyzer/Conditioner has 8 different modes of operation. All these operation modes are not necessarily for other battery pack chemistries like Ni-MH, Li-Ion and Lead Acid. If you need a this Analyzer configured for a radio or battery chemistry that is not offered here or you want to have some cups configured for one battery and other cups configured for a different battery please give us a call at (800) 522-0707.
Available battery chemistries:
- Ni-Cad / Ni-MH
- Lead Acid
- Li-Ion / Li-Poly chemistries
- All KNG P150 and KNG P150 command series radios
- All KNG P150S series radios
- All KNG P400 series radios
- All KNG P400S series radios
- All KNG P500 series radios
- All KNG P800 series radios
- Dimensions: (LxHxW) 11.5" x 3.5" x 8" (292 x 89 x 203mm)
- Weight: (5) lbs. (2.05 kg)
- 100 VAC to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz., Single phase, Auto-Ranging.
- Input Connector: 3 position Male IEC 320 Inlet.
Analyzer, AC Power Supply, Manual