What Is It?
6-Bay rapid rate charger, NOW ONLY AVAILABLE IN BLACK. This charger provides the fastest possible charge time for one to six radios. This charger is equipped with 6 charging cups. Charge times vary by battery chemistry, capacity, and age. This smart charger detects when your battery is nearing capacity, so that it will never over charge your battery. Features self diagnostics and LED indicators that indicate battery condition and charge progress.
Cups 1-3 are compatable with:
- Bendix King DPH models including command series radios
- Bendix King GPH models including command series radios
- Bendix King EPH models
Cups 4-6 are compatable with:
- All KNG P150 and KNG P150 command series radios
- All KNG P150S series radios
- All KNG P400 series radios
- All KNG P400S series radios
- All KNG P500 series radios
- All KNG P800 series radios
Battery Chemistry Compatibility
This quad chemistry rapid rate charger will charge the original OEM batteries or any of the upgraded batteries for these radios, including Ni-Cad, Ni-MH, Li-Ion, and Li-Poly batteries. Currently OEM and after market suppliers only providing Ni-Cad and Li-Ion batteries for these radios. There are some older Ni-MH batteries still in use for these radios. For information about charging cups for this charger that supports other radios please feel free to give us a call.
- Operating Temperature: 15°C - 30°C
- Power Supply Type: AC to DC
- Power Supply Output: 15V - 18V DC (500mA - 900mA)
- Dimensions: L 20.1" x W 8" x H 3.1"
Check items or select all then
|Short Name||6 Bay Charger for 3 DPH, GPH Radios and 3 KNG P Series Radios|
|This Product Replaces The Following SKUs||CHDKDTBA6R|
|Charger Type||Desktop Multibank|
|Power Connection||AC Wall Outlet|
|Compatible Battery Chemistry||Li-Ion, Li-Poly, NiCad, NiMh|
|Charge Rate||Rapid Rate|
Charger, 3 KNG P Series Cups, 3 DPH, GPH Cups, Wall Plug & Manual
Customers who viewed this product somtimes purchase one of these products
Works very well Review by Jeff
How would you rate this product?
Great multi charging station. (Posted on 5/11/2016)