What Is It?
Replacement Cable for Ruggedized Miner Mics with Bendix King OEM Connector for KNG P series radios
- Any generation of our Ruggedized Miner Mic (This cable is NOT for the Aqua Miner Mic.)
- BK Radio KNG P150 handheld radios
- BK Radio KNG P150S handheld radios
- BK Radio KNG P150-CMD handheld radios
- BK Radio KNG P400 handheld radios
- BK Radio KNG P400S handheld radios
- BK Radio KNG P500 handheld radios
- BK Radio KNG P800 handheld radios
Why You Need This:
While this is a burly cable, and the connector that connects to the mic has rarely failed, on occassion the Relm / BK Radio connector that connects to your radio does fail. The weak link is typically the plastic tab at the heel of the connector. Every speaker mic for Bendix King KNG P series radios has this same weakness, but the Ruggedized Miner Mic's cable is field replaceable. This represents a significant savings over replacing the entire speaker mic.
If you own a Ruggedized Miner Mic that you used with a different radio, but now have a BK Radio KNG P series radio listed above, there is no need to buy a whole new mic, you can simply replace the old cable with this cable, then use the same speaker mic with your BK Radio KNG P series radio.
Replacement Cable for Ruggedized Miner Mic