- Home /
- Radios & Repeaters /
- Handheld BK Radios /
- BKR5000, Antenna & Clamshell Wildland Firefighting Basic Starter Kit
Similar ProductsQuestions? Reviews (0)
WHAT IS IT?
The Wildland Firefighting Basic Starter Kit comes with all of the essentials for the Forest Service firefighter who uses the BK Radio BKR5000 series radio.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- (1) BK Technologies - BKR5000-T3BS-0 - handheld portable two-wayradio. This NEW, light weight, feature rich, radio can go as long as you do with its extended battery life. The bendix King BKR series is waterproof and designed to be BK tough, so it can handle all of the harsh environments you do.
- (1) High Gain - ANSFMWPBB18V- BigBooost- 18 Inch whip antenna
- (1) Orange Clamshells - BABKR5CSREO - Orange BKR0120 "AA" Clamshell
- Field Programming Enabled
WHY YOU NEED IT?
USFS Fire personnel, as well as their contractors need rugged equipment that can handle the harsh environments they work in. These days everybody is looking for a good value, so we put these kits together for the purpose of giving you the lowest possible total cost of ownership. In this kit we include an Orange AA Battery Clamshell when not able to recharge batteries. This package is for wildland fire radio communications on both USFS and Cal Fire run incidents.
Check items or select all then
|Short Name||BKR5000 Wildland Firefighting Basic Starter Kit|
|This Product Replaces The Following SKUs||No|
|Manufacturer||Relm BK Radio|