What is it?
The NIFC Radio Bundle comes with all of the essentials for the Forest Service firefighter who uses the BK Radio BKR5000 series radio.
What is Included?
- (1) BK Technologies - BKR5000-T3BS-0 - handheld portable two-wayradio. This NEW, light weight, feature rich, radio can go as long as you do with its extended battery life. The bendix King BKR series is waterproof and designed to be BK tough, so it can handle all of the harsh environments you do.
- (1) Speaker Mic - AABKRSPREP3VE - Public Safety Speaker Mic, BKR0204
- (1) High Gain - BKR0810GPS - 10.5 Inch whip antenna
- (1) High Capacity - BABKR5RCRE49 - 4900mAh BKR0101 super high capacity batteries.
- (1) Orange Clamshells - BABKR5CSREO - Orange BKR0120 "AA" Clamshell
- (1) Vehicle Charger - CHBKR5VC9R1BE - Charges BKR0101 Batteries
- (1) Leather Radio Holster - CHBKR5L9ROKC - Open front with swivel belt loop
- Field Programming Enabled
WHY YOU NEED IT?
USFS Fire personnel, as well as their contractors need rugged equipment that can handle the harsh environments they work in. These days everybody is looking for a good value, so we put these kits together for the purpose of giving you the lowest possible total cost of ownership. In this kit we include super high capacity batteries, Desktop charger, Orange AA Battery Clamshells when not able to recharge batteries. This package is for wildland fire radio communications on both USFS and Cal Fire run incidents.
Check items or select all then
|Short Name||NEW BKR5000 NIFC Approved Wildland Fire Radio Bundle|
|Manufacturer||Relm BK Radio|
|This Product Replaces The Following SKUs||BUKNGRC, BUKNGCS|